Sometimes you want to add a shipping rate which depends on the country of shipping.
You can easily create a rule for that, with a little help of the submodule.
Download, install and enable the Flat Rate module (https://www.drupal.org/project/commerce_flat_rate)
Add a flat rate service
- After the Flat Rate module is installed, go to the “Shipping services” page (Administration > Store settings > Advanced store settings > Shipping)
- Click “Add a flat rate service”
- Give your rate a clear title and base rate (the price you ask for shipping) and save
- Click on “configure components” next to your flat rate
- Click on “Add condition”
- Select the condition “Commerce order / Order address component comparison”
- Fill in the following fields:
- Order: leave as is
- Address: choose “Shipping information / address”
Do not select the Billing information address or your shipping will be calculated on the billing address which might be different from the shipping address!
- Address component: select “Country”
- Value: fill in the countrycode (eg. BE for Belgium, UK for United Kingdom, …)
- Save the form
Et voila, If a customer enters his/her billing address, he will be presented with the new option.